Did you miss us?
The podcast comes roaring back after our week away as OG and I talk Ice, Ice, Baby, PK wins probability parlor games, and the roundtable ponders the question “Are We Too Dumb To Manage Our Retirement Money?”
Thanks to Greg McFarlane from Control Your Cash for sitting in with the roundtable gang this week!
<Open> Vanilla Ice on CNBC
<4:11> On the Blog: Cash Reserves
<7:59 > Fractional Sense w/ PK from DQYDJ.NET
<15:57 > Roundtable Question: Are we too stupid to manage our own money?
– Washington Post Article: The 401k: Americans ‘Just Not Prepared’ To Manage Their Own Retirement Funds
– Vanguard Blog Piece: Retirement ready—or not?
– Singapore’s mandatory savings system: Forced Saving and Capital
Around the Blogosphere
– Dr. Dean discusses Talking About Ourselves: A Turn On? on the Millionaire Nurse Blog
– Greg McFarlane discusses retirement planning in Watch That Basket at Control Your Cash
– Len Penzo describes why You Should Be a Parent, Not a Best Friend at Len Penzo dot Com
– Carrie Smith feels the hurt of extra costs in Budgeting for Extra Costs When Moving To a New Apartment
<49:36 > Top 5 Ways to Cut Expenses
Good Old Book: Saving on a Shoestring
All music in the show is from Incompetech.com