One More Week!
Hey, everyone, I’m finally done running around the country. We’ll be back with a real live post again tomorrow morning. See you then!
If you’re here looking for the Worst of the Free Financial Advisor Podcast, you might want to listen to last week’s episode. On that show we announced that we’re excited to announce our new show in SEVEN SHORT DAYS!
Why Should You Listen to Two Guys & Your Money?
Here are the 10 least lame ones:
10. Everybody’s doing it.
9. You love winning books on our weekly giveaway.
8. You’re a fan of laughing.
7. Every once in awhile you like to learn about money, but you don’t want it shoved down your throat.
6. Financial shows where people yell at guests turn you off.
5. You’re a fan of interviews with cool people.
4. You think PK from DQYDJ.net has a hot voice.
3. Since great bloggers weren’t available, we secured the next best thing for our roundtable: Len Penzo, Dr. Dean (Millionaire Nurse Blog), Carrie Smith from Careful Cents and of course, the handsome and talented Dominique Brown from Your Finances Simplified.
2. Did we say “everybody’s doing it” yet?
and the #1 reason you should listen to our new show:
1. We told Mom we’d be famous some day and need your help. Like…a ton, because we know nobody and hope you do.
So, for now, stretch out, grab your iPod and listen to the WFFA Podcast Episode #13…then go enter to win our giveaway. Your chances of winning? Fantastic.
Sign up for our Free 2 Guys Newsletter
Get our "too-hot-for-blogging" fresh off the press, highly sought after top secret financial planning information! (and a free report in the process)
We hate spam just as much as you